- 2 min walk
- Munich Philharmonic
- 2 min walk
- Deutsches Museum
- 8 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Munich's Munich City Centre neighbourhood, Holiday Inn Munich - City Centre is in the city centre and near a metro station. Deutsches Museum and Gasteig are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Viktualienmarkt and Hofbrauhaus. Check out an event or a game at Olympiahalle, and consider making time for Hellabrunn Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Rosenheimer Platz Station is 6 minutes by foot and Isartor Station is 9 minutes.
- Gasteig - 2 min walk
- Munich Philharmonic - 2 min walk
- Alpines Museum - 8 min walk
- Deutsches Museum - 8 min walk
- European Patent Office - 9 min walk
- Rosenheimer Platz Station - 6 min walk
- Munich Ost Station - 16 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- Isar3 Bar und Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Holiday Inn Munich - City Centre
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We love this hotel. Comfortable with a friendly atmosphere. We return time afrer time.