- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Deutsches Museum
- 5 min drive
- 10 min drive
- English Garden
- 11 min drive
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Munich's Au-Haidhausen neighbourhood, Holiday Inn Munich - Leuchtenbergring is in the city centre and near a train station. Deutsches Museum and Gasteig are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Hofbrauhaus and Viktualienmarkt. Check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Hellabrunn Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Deutsches Museum - 5 min drive
- Hofbrauhaus - 6 min drive
- Gasteig - 10 min drive
- English Garden - 11 min drive
- Isar Tor - 13 min drive
- Leuchtenbergring S-Bahn - 4 min walk
- Munich Ost Station - 17 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- Open Lobby all-day dining – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Open Lobby Bar – Open daily.
About this property
Holiday Inn Munich - Leuchtenbergring
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
The hotel had an emergency drill that we were not made aware of and I spoke with the front desk Multiple times during our stay and was never made aware of this emergency drill. We we’re busy packing to leave and the alarm starting ringing and we did what all people are trained to do is leave the room to find a staircase and make our way down the staircase to exit the hotel. We went 5 flights of stairs down to find out when we exited that it was only for staff. When we asked why we were not made aware they told us there was a note posted in the very crowded elevators that we did not happen to see. We should have had a notice dropped in our room or have been verbally told of such a planned event. This was frightening and not to mention rude as heck to not inform your guests. They were rude as heck when we questioned why we were not told about the emergency employee drill. Unacceptable rude behavior in my Opinion. I will never stay at a Holiday Inn Again while traveling.