- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 3 min walk
- Isar Tor
- 7 min walk
- 7 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski München is in Munich's Munich City Centre neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Deutsches Museum and Gasteig are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Hofbrauhaus and Marienplatz. Check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Hellabrunn Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Hofbrauhaus - 3 min walk
- Isar Tor - 7 min walk
- Residenz - 7 min walk
- Odeonsplatz - 7 min walk
- Marienplatz - 8 min walk
- Marienplatz Station - 6 min walk
- Munich Ost Station - 9 min drive
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- Schwarzreiter Restaurant – Open on selected days.
- Schwarzreiter Tagesbar – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Jahreszeiten Bar – Bar. Open daily.
- Jahreszeiten Lobby – Lobby lounge. Open daily.
About this property
Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski München
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort