Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with premium bedding
- Free buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, locker space and multilingual staff
- 10 minutes by foot from Theresienwiese and a 5-minute drive from Church of Our Lady (Frauenkirche)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 7 reviews
About the Jugend- und Familienhotel AugustinLocation Am Bavariapark 16, Munich, Bayern 80339
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at Jugend- und Familienhotel Augustin. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Munich hotel is smoke free.
- 46 guestrooms or units
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
- Locker space
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Heimeranplatz Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Schwanthalerhohe U-Bahn (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Jugend- und Familienhotel Augustin offers 46 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with blackout curtains. Beds feature premium bedding. This Munich hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Groups who wish to share dormitory rooms must contact this property in advance.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 12 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.