Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service and plasma TVs
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy German cuisine and garden views while dining at Irmi
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with body scrubs or massages at Emotion Spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to the airport and the family-friendly amenities
- Within a 15-minute walk of Theresienwiese and Karlsplatz - Stachus
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Le Méridien München ratings based on 41 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Le Méridien München
8 Mar 2019 by Florian K
Dear value guest, Thank you for staying at the Le Méridien Munich and providing your honest feedback. I'm very sorry to learn you received this misinformation regarding the dog policy of our hotel. I just would likte to provide you and the community the correct handling. Dogs are allowed in our Hub/Lobby-Area, the bar and in our restaurant "Irmi" (but only during dinner). Also I'm surprised about your mentioned 1 hour duration of the check-in process. Since your comment was made anonymous it hard to follow up on this, also regarding the issue with the charges. Again thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and we would be happy to prove you, we can do better. Sincerely, Florian K Guest Relation Manager
19 Dec 2018 by Florian K
Dear valued guest, Thank you for staying at the Le Méridien Munich. We are happy to learn you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your recommendation. Still we are sorry that the closure of our pool marred your experience. There was a filter defect which forced us to close the pool due to regulations. We would be pleased to welcome you again, should your travels bring you back to Munich. Best regards, Florian K Guest Relation Manager
14 Dec 2018 by F. Klinger
Dear Booclawson, Thank you for staying at the Le Méridien Munich and providing your honest feedback. We are sorry for the inconveniences caused in your bathroom and are happy our engineers could fix the issue accordingly. Also we are happy to learn you would stay with us again and we are looking forward to welcoming you again. Best regards, F. Klinger Guest Relation Manager
You get what you pay for.
Big Birthday in Munich
Great Base for A City Break
Fantastic city break
Comfortable and convenient...but..
Very old style
5 Jun 2019 by Florian K
Lieber Gast, vielen Dank für Ihren Aufenthalt im Le Méridien München und Ihr Feedback. Ich hoffe, dass Sie trotz der beschriebenen Negativerfahrung einen angenehmen Aufenthalt bei uns hatten. Seien Sie versichert, dass ich die beschriebenen Umstände im Spa unverzüglich weiterleiten werden um die nötigen Verbesserungsschritte einzuleiten. Es wäre mir und dem Team eine Freude Sie wieder bei uns im Hause begrüßen zu dürfen. Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Florian K Guest Relation Manager
About the Le Méridien MünchenLocation Bayerstr. 41, Munich, BY 80335
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 18 January 2019 until 03 September 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Selected guestrooms
The property will be renovating from 09 October 2019 until 01 May 2020 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Selected guestrooms
Renovation work will only be conducted during working hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimise noise and disturbance.
Le Méridien München offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 6577 square feet (611 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour fitness centre, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury Le Méridien München. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Munich hotel is smoke free.
- 381 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 6577 sq ft of conference space
- 611 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
- Locker space
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) (37.7 km / 23.4 mi)
- Train station: Munich Central Station (0.6 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Central U-Bahn (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Le Méridien München offers 381 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottles of water. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch Plasma televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily.
Irmi – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in German cuisine and only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Longitude 11 – This cocktail bar specialises in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Emotion Spa has 3 treatment rooms. Services include massages and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Body scrubs
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 80.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 25 per accommodation, per night
- Weight limit: 55 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Méridien München Hotel Munich
- Méridien München Hotel
- Méridien München Munich
- Méridien München
- Le Meridien Munich Hotel Munich
You should know
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).