- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- 4 min drive
- Olympic Stadium
- 6 min drive
- Olympic Park
- 6 min drive
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Munich's Gern neighbourhood, Leonardo Hotel Munich City Olympiapark is near a metro station. Marienplatz and Hofbrauhaus are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Viktualienmarkt and Karlsplatz - Stachus. Check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Hellabrunn Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Technical University of Munich - 3 min drive
- Olympiahalle - 4 min drive
- BMW World - 5 min drive
- Olympic Stadium - 6 min drive
- Olympic Park - 6 min drive
- Donnersbergerbrücke Station - 5 min drive
- Gern U-Bahn - 17 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- FOODS – Bistro offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Breakfast Restaurant – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Leonardo Hotel Munich City Olympiapark
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Absolutely atrocious "service" if you can even call it that. I had a confirmed reservation, and upon arrival very late at night, the night shift Front Desk attendant told me my reservation was cancelled due to a faulty credit card (which was total utter bullshit) and tells me there are no more rooms available. Any cancellation or problems with a faulty credit card should lead to a notification, but I did not receive any - because there was no problem. I knew immediately that they unilaterally decided to cancel my room and make a quick buck because I had not checked in. The Front Desk attendant continued to insist it was the credit card and wasted my time. He then tells me he can get me a room at another hotel 20 min away by taxi, which he cheekily expected me to pay for. He then attended other guests before sorting me out. I ended up going to another Leonardo hotel at 01:00am, also not having been able to eat anything. Front Desk attendant and the management that cancelled my room and wasted my time - again absolutely atrocious. Will never give this hotel chain another cent. And will certainly ensure that no one I associate with stays especially here.