Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, first-run films and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Within a 10-minute walk of Karlsplatz - Stachus and Sendlinger Tor
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
mk hotel münchen city ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for mk hotel münchen city
Modernes, komfortables Zimmer beim HB
Sauberes neues Hotel im Zentrum
About the mk hotel münchen cityLocation Schillerstraße 23, Munich, 80336
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 25 August 2019 until 01 September 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Dining venue
The following facilities are closed on Sunday:
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at mk hotel münchen city. This 3-star Munich hotel is smoke free.
- 51 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Train station: Munich Central Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Central U-Bahn (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
Mk hotel münchen city offers 51 forms of accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 40-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and first-run films. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, and complimentary toiletries. This Munich hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in July 2017.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- First-run films
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in regional cuisine and only serves dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - midnight.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6 AM - midnight.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 110 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.50 for adults and EUR 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 18 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).