Enter dates to see availability
- All campsites offer separate dining areas, separate sitting areas and showers
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi in some public areas for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, locker space and convenience store
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the helpful staff
- 12 minutes by car from Nymphenburg Palace and 12 minutes from BMW World
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 18 reviews
About the Oktoberfest and Springfest All Inclusive CampingLocation Lochhausener Straße 59, Munich, 81247
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. A nightclub, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at Oktoberfest and Springfest All Inclusive Camping. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Munich campsite.
- 295 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
- Locker space
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) (41.4 km / 25.7 mi)
- Train station: Munich-Pasing Station (4.2 km / 2.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Oktoberfest and Springfest All Inclusive Camping offers 295 forms of accommodation. This accommodation offers separate dining areas. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- Housekeeping (limited)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
On-site venue – This Cafe specialises in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
On-site venue No. 2 – bar. Open daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property does not provide mattresses and bedding for guests booking the "Basic Tent" room type, and food options are not included in the room rate. Guests must bring their own air mattress and sleeping bag.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 30.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 (for 10 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2.00 (for 10 hours, rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Oktoberfest All Inclusive Camping Campground Munich
- Oktoberfest All Inclusive Camping Campground
- Oktoberfest All Inclusive Camping Munich
- Oktoberfest All Inclusive Camping
- Oktoberfest Springfest All Inclusive Camping Campground Munich
- Oktoberfest Springfest All Inclusive Camping Campground
- Oktoberfest Springfest All Inclusive Camping Munich
- Oktoberfest Springfest All Inclusive Camping
You should know
- Children 17 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.