- Karlsplatz - Stachus
- 8 min walk
- 14 min walk
- 14 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Munich's Munich City Centre neighbourhood, Sofitel Munich Bayerpost is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at English Garden and Olympic Park, while Deutsches Museum and BMW World are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Hellabrunn Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Karlsplatz - Stachus - 8 min walk
- Koenigsplatz - 14 min walk
- Theresienwiese - 14 min walk
- Sendlinger Tor - 16 min walk
- Technical University of Munich - 18 min walk
- Munich Central Station - 4 min walk
- Central U-Bahn - 4 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- Schwarz & Weiz – Family restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and brunch daily.
- Delice La Brasserie – Al fresco dining brasserie with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Isarbar – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Sofitel Munich Bayerpost
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean, nice beds, newly renovated, close to train station. I didnt like to ultra modern rooms. Light switchs everyware but no 2 switches do the same thing twice. Chair at desk blocks the way around bed. And the worst thing about romm was the fog glass no privacy bathroom that the wall would slide open everware give no privacy. Fine for a couple but not good for a family. All glass and you can see whomever is on the toilet and in shower..