Find cheap hotels in Mur-de-Bretagne
Hotels from £47
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Mur-de-Bretagne
Most frequently booked hotels in Mur-de-Bretagne
Finding Mur-de-Bretagne Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Mur-de-Bretagne? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Mur-de-Bretagne
When you're deciding where to stay in Mur-de-Bretagne, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
This Mur-de-Bretagne hotel is liked by guests for the swimming pool:
- Vacanciel Mur-de-Bretagne
The city of Mur-de-Bretagne has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Mur-de-Bretagne include:
- Quenecan Forest
- L'abbaye Notre Dame de Bon Repos
- Chateau de Rohan
- Palais des Congres
- Church of St Nicolas
- Musee de l'Ecole de Bothoa
- Chateau de Quintin
When is the Best Time to Explore Mur-de-Bretagne?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Mur-de-Bretagne, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Mur-de-Bretagne are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are February and October, whereas July and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Mur-de-Bretagne is 28 mm.