- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Albufera Natural Park
- 3 min drive
- Alcudia Beach
- 3 min drive
- 6 min drive
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI)
- 41 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Muro, Grupotel Los Príncipes & Spa is on the beach. Alcudia Port and Pollensa Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Playa de Muro and Alcudia Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Hidropark, or check out an event or a game at Plaza de Toros.
- Playa de Muro - 1 min walk
- Albufera Natural Park - 3 min drive
- Alcudia Beach - 3 min drive
- Hidropark - 6 min drive
- Alcudia Port - 6 min drive
- Sa Pobla Station - 11 min drive
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI) - 41 min drive
- Where to eat
- Buffet Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Bistro – Beachfront bistro. Serves brunch, lunch and light fare.
About this property
Grupotel Los Príncipes & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The reception area and restaurant looked and smelled very tired, but the rooms were modern and clean. There was free access to the spa facilities which was a plus. The food was better than normal buffet style dinners but they have an outdated dress code where men have to wear trousers. The staff were very helpful and friendly and the location was excellent.