Find cheap hotels in Muskiz
Hotels from £35
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Muskiz
Most frequently booked hotels in Muskiz
Finding Muskiz Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Muskiz? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Muskiz has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Muskiz include:
- Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
- Bilbao Fine Arts Museum
- Plaza Moyua
- Zubizuri Bridge
- Santiago Cathedral
- Ensenada de Berrón
- Punta Lamie
When making plans for your trip to Muskiz, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Bilbao (BIO) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Muskiz?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Muskiz, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Muskiz are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas July and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 11 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and 7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 14 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Muskiz is 43 mm.