Find cheap hotels in Mussomeli
Hotels from £48
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Mussomeli
Most frequently booked hotels in Mussomeli
Finding Mussomeli Hotels
So, you're considering going to Mussomeli? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Mussomeli
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Mussomeli, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate these hotels in Mussomeli for the free breakfast:
- Agriturismo Monticelli
- Sorge Palace Room and Breakfast
Travellers who stayed at this Mussomeli hotel appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
- Agriturismo Monticelli
The city of Mussomeli has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Mussomeli include:
- Castello Manfredonico
- Pozzo di Gesu Nazareno
- Gurfa Cave
- Monte Cammarata Nature Reserve
- Church of St. Agatha
- Palazzo Moncada
- Palazzo Vescovile
When is the Best Time to Explore Mussomeli?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Mussomeli, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Mussomeli are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and January, whereas May and September have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 10°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 11°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 2 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 4 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Mussomeli is 22 mm.