Find cheap hotels in Myloi
Hotels from £46
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Myloi
Most frequently booked hotels in Myloi
Finding Myloi Hotels
So, you're considering going to Myloi? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Myloi has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Myloi include:
- Kiveri beach
- Elliniko Pyramid
- Castle of Bourtzi
- Nauplion Promenade
- Archaeological Museum of Nafplio
When is the Best Time to Explore Myloi?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Myloi, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Myloi are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are November and February, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 4 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Myloi is 22 mm.