Find cheap hotels in Nabran
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Nabran
Most frequently booked hotels in Nabran
Finding Nabran Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Nabran? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
When is the Best Time to Explore Nabran?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Nabran, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Nabran are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are June and November, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Nabran is 27 mm.