Find cheap hotels in Nagaoka
Hotels from £42
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Nagaoka
Most frequently booked hotels in Nagaoka
Finding Nagaoka Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Nagaoka? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 13 Nagaoka hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Nagaoka
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Nagaoka, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following hotels in Nagaoka for their free breakfast:
- Hotel Route-Inn Nagaoka Ekimae
- Hotel Route-Inn Nagaoka Inter
The city of Nagaoka has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Nagaoka include:
- Yamamoto Isoroku Memorial Hall
- Kawai Tsuginosuke Memorial
- Yamamoto Memorial Park
- Nagaoka War Damage Exhibit Hall
- Machinaka Fireworks Museum
- Nagaoka City Hall Plaza
- Nagaoka Castle Ruins
When arranging your Nagaoka getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Niigata (KIJ) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Nagaoka?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Nagaoka, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Nagaoka are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas December and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 244 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 292 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 351 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 248 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Nagaoka is 1135 mm.