Find cheap hotels in Nagasaki
Hotels from £35
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Nagasaki
Most frequently booked hotels in Nagasaki
Top budget Nagasaki hotel deals
Finding Nagasaki Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Nagasaki? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as Glover Garden, Oura Church and Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum. You can choose among 55 Nagasaki hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Whether you're looking for budget-friendly hotels in Nagasaki, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly options, Nagasaki has a variety of accommodation types, so you'll be able to find something you like:
- 5 budget hotels
- 11 family-friendly hotels
- 2 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Nagasaki
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Nagasaki, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following hotels in Nagasaki for their free breakfast:
- Comfort Hotel Nagasaki
- Toyoko Inn Nagasaki Ekimae
- Business Royal Hotel
The city of Nagasaki is known for its museums, Chinatown and port. Popular attractions in and around Nagasaki include:
- Glover Garden
- Oura Church
- Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum
- Confucius Shrine
- Twenty-Six Martyrs Museum and Monument
- Nagasaki National Peace Memorial Hall for the Atomic Bomb Victims
- Megane Bridge
When making plans for your holiday in Nagasaki, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Nagasaki (NGS) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Nagasaki?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Nagasaki, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Nagasaki are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 282 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 668 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 676 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 288 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Nagasaki is 1914 mm.