- Liked: Cleanliness
- City Market
- 6 min walk
- Jeevanjee Gardens
- 6 min walk
- University of Nairobi
- 19 min walk
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Nairobi, Best Western Plus Meridian Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Karen Blixen Museum and Kenya National Theatre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Yaya Centre and City Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nyayo National Stadium or Nairobi City Stadium.
- City Market - 6 min walk
- Jeevanjee Gardens - 6 min walk
- Kenya National Theatre - 13 min walk
- Kenyatta International Convention Centre - 15 min walk
- University of Nairobi - 19 min walk
- Syokimau Station - 27 min drive
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Khyber Restaurant – Theme restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- The Rendezvous – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Best Western Plus Meridian Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort