- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- City Market
- 6 min walk
- Jeevanjee Gardens
- 6 min walk
- University of Nairobi
- 4 min drive
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Nairobi, Best Western Plus Meridian Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Karen Blixen Museum and Kenya National Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Kenyatta Mausoleum and Teleposta Towers. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nyayo National Stadium or Nairobi City Stadium.
- City Market - 6 min walk
- Jeevanjee Gardens - 6 min walk
- Kenya National Theatre - 13 min walk
- Kenyatta International Convention Centre - 15 min walk
- University of Nairobi - 4 min drive
- Syokimau Station - 27 min drive
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Khyber Restaurant – Theme restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- The Rendezvous – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Best Western Plus Meridian Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Really nice place to stay in Nairobi. The staff is really friendly and place is clean. Cosmas went out of his way to please us and answer all our questions.