- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Nairobi Hospital
- 10 min walk
- Uhuru Park
- 15 min walk
- Kenya Railway Golf Club
- 16 min walk
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Nairobi, Fairview Hotel is in the suburbs. Karen Blixen Museum and Nairobi Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Giraffe Centre and David Sheldrick Elephant & Rhino Orphanage. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nyayo National Stadium or Nairobi City Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Nairobi Hospital - 10 min walk
- Uhuru Park - 15 min walk
- Kenya Railway Golf Club - 16 min walk
- Kenyatta International Convention Centre - 8 min drive
- City Market - 8 min drive
- Syokimau Station - 26 min drive
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pango – Brasserie with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Mukutan Garden Cafe – Serves lunch and light fare.
- Pwani Pool Restaurant – Poolside restaurant offering international cuisine.
- Giuseppe Atrium – Restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities