- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Uhuru Park
- 10 min walk
- City Market
- 12 min walk
- Kenya Railway Golf Club
- 16 min walk
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Nairobi, Nairobi Serena Hotel is in the city centre and connected to the airport. Kenya Railway Golf Club and Royal Nairobi Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Giraffe Centre and David Sheldrick Elephant & Rhino Orphanage. Travelling with kids? Consider AFEW Giraffe Centre, or check out an event or a game at Nyayo National Stadium.
- Uhuru Park - 10 min walk
- City Market - 12 min walk
- University of Nairobi - 14 min walk
- Jeevanjee Gardens - 15 min walk
- Kenya Railway Golf Club - 16 min walk
- Syokimau Station - 25 min drive
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cafe Magreb Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- The Pool Terrace and Bar – Serves light fare daily.
- The Aksum Bar – Garden-view bar. Serves light fare daily.
- The Mandhari Restaurant – Pool-view fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Nairobi Serena Hotel
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort