- City Market
- 6 min walk
- Jeevanjee Gardens
- 8 min walk
- Kenyatta International Convention Centre
- 9 min walk
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Nairobi, The Sarova Stanley is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. Kenya Railway Golf Club and Royal Nairobi Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Yaya Centre and City Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nyayo National Stadium or Nairobi City Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- City Market - 6 min walk
- Jeevanjee Gardens - 8 min walk
- Kenyatta International Convention Centre - 9 min walk
- Uhuru Park - 14 min walk
- University of Nairobi - 2 min drive
- Syokimau Station - 26 min drive
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pool Deck Restaurant – Poolside restaurant. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Thai Chi Restaurant – Restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Open daily. Reservations required.
- Thorn Tree Cafe – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- The Exchange Bar – Open daily.
About this property
The Sarova Stanley
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great central location, nice restaurants, cool bars and pool (though the bottom of the pool is a bit slippery)