- Nairobi National Museum
- 11 min walk
- Kenya National Theatre
- 13 min walk
- University of Nairobi
- 16 min walk
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Nairobi, Villa Rosa Kempinski is in the business district. Yaya Centre and Diamond Plaza II are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Nairobi National Park and Central Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nyayo National Stadium or Nairobi City Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Nairobi National Museum - 11 min walk
- Kenya National Theatre - 13 min walk
- University of Nairobi - 16 min walk
- The Sarit Centre - 19 min walk
- Jeevanjee Gardens - 3 min drive
- Syokimau Station - 18 min drive
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cafe Villa Rosa – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
- K Lounge – Bar. Serves breakfast and light fare.
- Lucca – Al fresco dining theme restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Reservations required.
- 88 – Restaurant offering Pan-Asian cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.