Find cheap hotels in Namerikawa
Hotels from £26
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Namerikawa
Most frequently booked hotels in Namerikawa
Finding Namerikawa Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Namerikawa? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Namerikawa has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Namerikawa include:
- Hotaruika Museum
- Nishida Museum of Fine Arts
- Uozu Aquarium
- Mirage Land
- Matsukura Castle Ruins
- Ryusenji Temple
- Uozu Buried Forest Museum
When arranging your Namerikawa getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Toyama (TOY) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Namerikawa?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Namerikawa, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Namerikawa are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas December and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 244 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 292 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 351 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 248 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Namerikawa is 1135 mm.