Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and premium bedding
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the bar and breakfast
- Steps from Passage Pommeraye and 11 minutes on foot from Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
97.0% of guests recommend out of 849 reviews
About the Oceania Hôtel de France NantesLocation 24 Rue Crebillon, Nantes, Loire-Atlantique 44000
A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at Oceania Hôtel de France Nantes. This Art Deco Nantes hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 72 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1783
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique) (11.2 km / 6.9 mi)
- Train station: Nantes Station (2.8 km / 1.7 mi)
- Metro station: Commerce Tram Stop (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
Oceania Hôtel de France Nantes offers 72 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
Children aged under 12 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Cribs and extra beds are available for babies from 0 and 3 years old and children under 16 years old. Guests must contact the hotel to confirm that they will need a crib or an extra bed in the room. Guests can contact the hotel at the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 50 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.25 per person, per stay. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 18.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Oceania Hôtel France Nantes
- Oceania Hôtel France
- Oceania France Nantes
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.