Find cheap hotels in Nanto
Hotels from £72
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Nanto
Most frequently booked hotels in Nanto
Finding Nanto Hotels
So, you're considering going to Nanto? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Nanto
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Nanto, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Nanto hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Sakuragaike Kuagarden
The city of Nanto has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Nanto include:
- Ainokura Gassho-zukuri Village
- Ainokura Folklore Museum
- Hakusan Shrine
- Murakami Family Residence
- Traditional Papercraft Museum
- Soyama Dam
- Gokayama Folklore Museum
When arranging your Nanto getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Toyama (TOY) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Nanto?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Nanto, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Nanto are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas December and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 244 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 292 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 244 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 248 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Nanto is 1028 mm.