Find cheap hotels in Nantou
Hotels from £36
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Nantou
Most frequently booked hotels in Nantou
Finding Nantou Hotels
So, you're considering going to Nantou? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Nantou
When you're thinking about where to stay in Nantou, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like this hotel in Nantou for the free breakfast:
- Nantou Hotel
The city of Nantou has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Nantou include:
- Shang Lee Food Museum
- Taiwan Mochi Museum
- Nantou Country Culture Park
- Nantou Bamboo Museum
- Taiwan Historica
- Nantou Winery
- Zhongxingxincun Children's Park
When making plans for your holiday in Nantou, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Taichung (RMQ) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Nantou?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Nantou, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Nantou are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and December. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 23°C and at night it is 12°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 17°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 18 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Nantou is 47 mm.