Find cheap hotels in Nasushiobara
Hotels from £40
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Nasushiobara
Most frequently booked hotels in Nasushiobara
Finding Nasushiobara Hotels
So, you're considering going to Nasushiobara? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 22 Nasushiobara hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Nasushiobara
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Nasushiobara, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate these Nasushiobara hotels for the free breakfast:
- The Aizuya
- Hotel Route-Inn Dai-Ni Nishinasuno
- Hotel Route-Inn Nishinasuno
The following Nasushiobara hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Hotel New Shiobara
- Nasushiobara Bettei
The city of Nasushiobara has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Nasushiobara include:
- Mikaeri Waterfall
- Momijidani Suspension Bridge
- Nasunogahara Park Observation Tower
- Senbonmatsu Ranch
- Myounji Temple
- Otome Waterfall
- Nasunogahara Museum
When making plans for your trip to Nasushiobara, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Fukushima (FKS) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Nasushiobara?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Nasushiobara, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Nasushiobara are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and July, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 0°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Nasushiobara is 40 mm.