Find cheap hotels in Nathdwara
Hotels from £95
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Nathdwara
Most frequently booked hotels in Nathdwara
Finding Nathdwara Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Nathdwara? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 6 Nathdwara hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Nathdwara
When you're deciding where to stay in Nathdwara, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
This Nathdwara hotel is popular with travellers for the swimming pool:
- JuSTa Brij Bhoomi Nathdwara
The city of Nathdwara has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Nathdwara include:
- Nathdwara Temple
- Haldighati Museum
- Rajsamand Lake
- Eklingji Temple
- Sahastra Bahu Temple
When making plans for your trip to Nathdwara, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Udaipur (UDR-Dabok) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Nathdwara?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Nathdwara, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Nathdwara are typically May and June, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 35°C and at night it is 6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 0 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 42°C during the day and 19°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 77 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 39°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 211 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 37°C and 7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 0 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Nathdwara is 288 mm.