Find cheap hotels in National Park
Hotels from £53
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in National Park
Most frequently booked hotels in National Park
Finding National Park Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to National Park? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring National Park
The city of National Park has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around National Park include:
- Mount Field National Park
- Russell Falls
- Mt. Field National Park
- Junee Caves
- Mount Mawson
- Styx Big Tree Reserve
- Mount Field West
When making plans for your trip to National Park, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore National Park?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit National Park, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in National Park are typically January and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and June. The months with the most rain are November and December, whereas June and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 22°C and at night it is 10°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 114 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 115 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 16°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 132 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and 7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 163 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in National Park is 524 mm.