Find cheap hotels in Neresheim
Hotels from £58
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Neresheim
Most frequently booked hotels in Neresheim
Finding Neresheim Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Neresheim? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Neresheim has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Neresheim include:
- St. Mary's Monastery Garden
- Steiff Museum
- HellensteinBad Aquarena
- Hellenstein Castle
- Baldern Castle
When is the Best Time to Explore Neresheim?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Neresheim, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Neresheim are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are April and August, whereas November and October have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 3 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Neresheim is 23 mm.