Find cheap hotels in Neu-Ulm
Hotels from £52
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Neu-Ulm
Most frequently booked hotels in Neu-Ulm
Finding Neu-Ulm Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Neu-Ulm? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 10 Neu-Ulm hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
The walkable city of Neu-Ulm is known for its riverfront. Popular attractions in and around Neu-Ulm include:
- Ulm Cathedral
- Blautalcenter Ulm
- Roggenburg Abbey
- Freizeitbad Nautilla
- Urgeschichtliches Musuem Blaubeuren
- Archaopark Vogelherd
When making plans for your holiday in Neu-Ulm, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Memmingen (FMM-Allgaeu) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Neu-Ulm?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Neu-Ulm, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Neu-Ulm are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and May, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 5 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Neu-Ulm is 25 mm.