Find cheap hotels in New London
Hotels from £59
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in New London
Most frequently booked hotels in New London
Finding New London Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to New London? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in New London
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in New London, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following hotels in New London for their free breakfast:
- King Hill Inn & Kitchen
- Inn at Pleasant Lake
The following New London hotel is liked by guests for the swimming pool:
- New London Inn
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in New London appreciated the on-site gym:
- New London Inn
Exploring New London
The city of New London has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around New London include:
- New London Barn Playhouse
- New London Historical Society
- Colby-Sawyer College
- Lake Sunapee Golf Club
- Lake Sunapee
- The Fells
- John Hay National Wildlife Refuge
When arranging your New London getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Lebanon, NH (LEB-Lebanon Municipal) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore New London?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to New London, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in New London are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and July, whereas February and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is -13°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 200 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and -2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 245 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 265 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and -12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 254 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in New London is 964 mm.