Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Italian cuisine while dining at Massoni
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes complimentary bicycles
- Guests praise the central location for its nightlife and sightseeing
- Just a 5-minute walk from Empire State Building and 7 minutes on foot from Madison Square Park
Arlo NoMad ratings based on 22 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Arlo NoMad
25 Dec 2018 by Carly
Hello there, Thanks for leaving a review! We're so glad you enjoyed your time with Arlo and look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Warm regards, Carly Carly Antonioli Assistant Front Office Manager
12 Dec 2018 by Amil Deljanin | Director of Front Office
Thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear that our staff was friendly and welcoming, that's exactly how we want them to make our guests feel! I'm sorry that the bathroom layout was not to your liking. Your comments are totally fair and understandable. Many hotels in New York use a similar bathroom design to help save space since space is so limited in New York! We have taken comments like this into account when designing new Arlo Hotels and we will eliminate the open bathroom concept from all future Arlo hotels. Thanks again for the review. We hope to welcome you back to Arlo Hotels in the future!
19 Dec 2018 by Carly
Hello Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and especially appreciated Arlo's fantastic location and friendly people. We hope to welcome you back soon! Warm regards, Carly Carly Antonioli Assistant Front Office Manager
Good location. Small rooms. Nice decor.
5 Aug 2018 by The Front Desk Team
Hello there, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad to hear there so many positive aspects to your trip and would love to welcome you back to prove our improvements.
Great location and rooftop (in season) but small r
21 Mar 2018 by Maggie
Thank you so much for providing your feedback. We'd love to welcome you in rooftop season. While we affiliate with New York Sports Club for a local gym accommodation, we will host rooftop yoga come spring!
Hotel was ok not what I was expecting
31 Mar 2019 by Jeanell
Thank you so much for your awesome feedback!
1 Apr 2019 by Carly
Thanks for your review, Arlo would love to welcome you back soon!
About the Arlo NoMadLocation 11 East 31st Street, New York, NY 10016
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. A rooftop terrace, a library, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the boutique Arlo NoMad. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star New York hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 249 guestrooms or units
- 31 levels
- 3 bars or lounges
- 3 conference rooms
- Built in 2016
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (14.6 km / 9.1 mi)
- Train station: New York W 32nd St. Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: 33 St. Station (Park Av. S) (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Arlo NoMad offers 249 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free toiletries. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower. This New York hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Massoni – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
BARlo – On-site bar. Open daily.
The Heights – On-site rooftop bar. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 31.57 per accommodation, per night.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Tommie Nomad Hotel New York
- Tommie Nomad Hotel
- Tommie Nomad New York
- Arlo Nomad Hotel New York
- Arlo Nomad Hotel
- Arlo Nomad New York