- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Longacre Theater
- 1 min walk
- Walter Kerr Theatre
- 1 min walk
- Ambassador Theatre
- 2 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighbourhood, Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan is in the city centre and near a metro station. American Dream Meadowlands and Sunset Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Times Square and Macy's. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: 49th St. Station is just steps away and 47 - 50 Sts - Rockefeller Center Station is 5 minutes by foot.
- Longacre Theater - 1 min walk
- Walter Kerr Theatre - 1 min walk
- Ambassador Theatre - 2 min walk
- Duffy Square - 2 min walk
- Eugene O'Neill Theatre - 2 min walk
- 49th St. Station - 2 min walk
- New York W 32nd St. Station - 17 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Brasserie 1605 – Serves breakfast and brunch daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service
After emailing the hotel to ask for a lower floor, as claustrophobic. We were given a higher floor. Receptionist left us while we tried to sort out our dilemma and also contacting our bank as they did not tell us when booking that we needed to pay 75 dollars per night to use facilities, even if we didn’t use them! A room Given on the 16 th floor, was in poor state, windows were draughty, -6 outside and we may as well have been outside! Heating did not work. Contacted reception, and they did give us another room on the 15 th floor. Great location though, just not the best hotel, more a 2 star rating. ....... I never leave negative comments and have been many places in the world. But felt this needed to be said, wouldn’t stay in this hotel again.