Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with cable TV, premium bedding and desks
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 3-minute walk from 5th Avenue and 6 minutes on foot from St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan - New York City ratings based on 26 verified reviews
Guest reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan - New York City
Love those cookies!
Good location, basic hotel
clean hotel , great location
Good hotel and location
Great location and lovely room
Great location, but noisy!
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan - New York CityLocation 569 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10022
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 12000 square feet (1115 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan - New York City. Parking is available for a fee. This Art Deco New York hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 764 guestrooms or units
- 20 levels
- 12000 sq ft of conference space
- 1115 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1961
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (11.1 km / 6.9 mi)
- Train station: New York Grand Central Terminal Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Lexington Av.-53 St. Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan - New York City offers 764 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Met Bar – On-site lobby lounge.
Met Grill – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and only serves breakfast.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 100 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100 per stay
- Weight limit: 60 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 55 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DoubleTree Hilton Metropolitan New York City Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Metropolitan New York City
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).