ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan - New York City ratings based on 13 Verified Reviews
Great location and lovely room
Great location, but noisy!
One night's stay
Avoid at all costs
Location spot on
Great location and would stay again
NIce hotel in good location
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan - New York CityLocation 569 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10022
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A business centre, a limo/town car service, and meeting rooms are available. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 12000 square feet (1115 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan - New York City. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan - New York City was completed in June 2012. This Art Deco Manhattan hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 764 guestrooms or units
- 20 levels
- 12000 sq ft of conference space
- 1115 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1961
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (14.7 km / 9.1 mi)
- Train station: New York Grand Central Terminal Station (1.2 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Lexington Av.-53 St. Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan - New York City offers 764 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with Cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Manhattan's hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Met Bar – On-site lobby lounge.
Met Grill – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and only serves breakfast.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets: USD $100.00 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100 per stay
- Weight limit: 60 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 55 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 63 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD $100.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DoubleTree Hilton Metropolitan New York City Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Metropolitan New York City
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
New York Sightseeing Promotion
Book a stay in “Sightseeing Promotion” rate category and receive the following:
- $4 off Circle Line
- $30 off World Yacht Dinner Cruise
- $5 off City Sights Double-Decker Bus Tour
- 20-percent discount at Planet Hollywood
- $5 off Madame Tussauds
- Complimentary treatment at Equinox Wall Street (with massage purchase)
- Choice of free overnight parking for one car OR free full American breakfast for two. Either choice applies for entire stay.
Must book a “Sightseeing Promotion” rate category to qualify. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Not applicable to already-confirmed reservations or group bookings.
Free Parking or Breakfast Promotion
Book a stay in “Free Parking or Breakfast Promotion” rate category and receive the following:
Must book a “Free Parking or Breakfast Promotion” rate category to qualify. No in/out privileges if parking is chosen. Guest receives benefits for every night of stay. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Not applicable to already-confirmed reservations or group bookings.