Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, coffee/tea makers and free toiletries
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Enjoy American cuisine while dining at Tranzit
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the overall condition of the property and the central location
- Just a 4-minute walk from New York Times Building and 6 minutes on foot from Madison Square Garden
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 1710 reviews
About the DoubleTree by Hilton New York Times Square WestLocation 350 W 40th St, New York, NY 10018
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 1000 square feet (93 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, a rooftop terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton New York Times Square West. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton New York Times Square West was completed in 2017. This 4-star New York hotel is smoke free.
- 612 guestrooms or units
- 34 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 1000 sq ft of conference space
- 93 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2017
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (15.3 km / 9.5 mi)
- Train station: New York W 32nd St. Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Port Authority Bus Terminal (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton New York Times Square West offers 612 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a safe. 40-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This New York hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Tranzit – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
High Bar – On-site rooftop bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 25 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 22.00 and USD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 72 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).