Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy American cuisine while dining at Tranzit
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the central location and the overall condition of the property
- Just a 4-minute walk from New York Times Building and 6 minutes on foot from Madison Square Garden
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 1605 reviews
About the DoubleTree by Hilton New York Times Square WestLocation 350 W 40th St, New York, NY 10018
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 1000 square feet (93 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour fitness centre, a rooftop terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton New York Times Square West. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star New York hotel is smoke free.
- 612 guestrooms or units
- 36 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 1000 sq ft of conference space
- 93 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2017
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (15.3 km / 9.5 mi)
- Train station: New York W 32nd St. Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Port Authority Bus Terminal (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton New York Times Square West offers 612 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. 40-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This New York hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Tranzit – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
High Bar – On-site rooftop bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 25 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 22.00 and USD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 72 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).