- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Central Park
- 2 min walk
- Trump Tower
- 4 min walk
- Museum of Modern Art
- 8 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighbourhood, Four Seasons Hotel New York is in the business district and near a metro station. American Dream Meadowlands and Sunset Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Bronx Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Madison Square Garden. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: 51 St. Station is 5 minutes by foot and 59 St. Station (Lexington Av.) is 5 minutes.
- Central Park - 2 min walk
- Trump Tower - 4 min walk
- Museum of Modern Art - 8 min walk
- Rockefeller Center - 11 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall - 13 min walk
- New York Grand Central Terminal Station - 16 min walk
- 51 St. Station - 5 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Garden Restaurant – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and brunch daily.
- Ty Bar – Lobby lounge. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Four Seasons Hotel New York
Awards and affiliations
- Four Seasons Hotel New York is listed in the 2016 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
The elevators were broken so we had to wait 10-15 min per ride. Also the house staff were not too friendly or helpful. Our drivers to and from the airport were awesome and once concierge Allen was great.