Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, Smart TVs and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Niles
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the location's nightlife and the proximity to public transport
- Within a 10-minute walk of Macy's and Herald Square
- Local-area shuttle service available for a fee
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Stewart Hotel ratings based on 95 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Stewart Hotel
excellent location for sight seeing
Great base for trip to the big apple
Well past its best
Great location and really nice hotel
So convenient for everything
About the Stewart HotelLocation 371 7th Ave, New York, NY 10001
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Stewart Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star New York hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 618 guestrooms or units
- 28 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (13.2 km / 8.2 mi)
- Train station: New York W 32nd St. Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: 28 St. Station (7th Av.) (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Stewart Hotel offers 618 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and video game consoles. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. Smart televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Smart television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Niles – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.
- Pets: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 85.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 40.16 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 85 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 90 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Manhattan NYC-an Affinia hotel New York
- Manhattan NYC-an Affinia hotel
- Manhattan NYC-an Affinia New York
- Manhattan NYC-an Affinia
- Stewart Hotel New York
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) guests.