Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with kitchenettes, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- WiFi in some public areas for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the proximity to shopping
- Just a 4-minute walk from Eugene O'Neill Theatre and 5 minutes on foot from Gershwin Theater
The Belvedere Hotel ratings based on 24 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Belvedere Hotel
26 Sep 2018 by Shonda Colbourne
Thank you for the great review of the Belvedere hotel. We are glad to see we met your expectations. I will share your feedback of the Front desk staff to management.
25 Sep 2018 by Shonda Colbourne
Thank you for staying at the Belvedere Hotel. We appreciate your business and thank you for your feedback regarding your stay.
7 Aug 2018 by Shonda Colbourne
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Belvedere hotel. It’s always great to hear that a guest had a pleasant stay. That the staff and hotel accommodations met their expectations. We look forward to servicing you again in the future.
Perfectly located hotel
8 Dec 2017 by Mike Weiler- Belvedere Hotel Reception Manager
Hi Jayne, thanks so much for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback and would love to have you back as our guest again. Warm Regards
2 Dec 2017 by Shonda Colbourne
Dear Heidi, Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to respond! We are so thrilled that your enjoyed your stay with us! We hope you'll come visit us again the next time you're in the New York City. Have a wonderful day!
31 Oct 2017 by Shonda Colbourne
Thank you for staying at the Belvedere hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. And that the hotel was clean and ideal location for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future.
19 Oct 2017 by Jean-Claude
Dear Karen, Thank you for choosing our hotel as your place of lodging while in the city. I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy you VIP upgraded and other amenities. we sure hope to see you again soon. Best regards,
Great location close to Times Square
3 Oct 2017 by Shonda Colbourne
We appreciate your business and thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. We are taking all the necessary steps to make sure that this type of problem does not happen again. We are working along with our Engineering Department to resolve the issue with the Air Conditioners in the guest rooms. And trying to figure out a way for the air to circulate better. With the hotel being a historical building there are challenges to these issues. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this caused you, and we look forward to continuing our relationship with you and hope that we can serve you once again.
Good horel and excellent location
3 Oct 2017 by Shonda Colbourne
Thank you for the great review and staying at the Belvedere hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the service and hotel. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
8 Nov 2018 by Shonda Colbourne
Merci d'avoir séjourné à l'hôtel Belvedere. Nous vous remercions de prendre le temps de partager vos commentaires. Je suis heureux d'apprendre que l'hôtel était très bien situé pour vous. Et nous sommes impatients de vous servir à nouveau dans le futur.
About the The Belvedere HotelLocation 319 W 48th St, New York, NY 10036
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Event space at this hotel measures 1600 square feet (149 square metres). A 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at The Belvedere Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star New York hotel is smoke free.
- 355 guestrooms or units
- 17 levels
- 1600 sq ft of conference space
- 149 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1923
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (15.8 km / 9.8 mi)
- Train station: New York W 32nd St. Station (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: 49th St. Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
The Belvedere Hotel offers 355 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Accommodation at this 3.5-star hotel has kitchenettes with fridges and microwaves. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
The Belvedere Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For a service fee, parcel deliveries will be accepted up to 3 days prior to arrival for guests. The property cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged goods. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 22.96 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 40.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: USD 75 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Belvedere Hotel New York
- Belvedere New York
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.