Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, Netflix and rainfall showerheads
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast offered for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the central location
- Within a 10-minute walk of Times Square and Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
YOTEL New York ratings based on 45 verified reviews
Guest reviews for YOTEL New York
3 Apr 2019 by hotel_mgmt_team_365
5-star reviews are what we love to see, and we thank you for sharing yours! Please come and join us again for another great stay next time you visit the city. Cheers, The YOTEL Crew
3 Jan 2019 by hotel_mgmt_team_365
Thank you for investing the time to share your feedback. We appreciate learning about your experience and apologize that it fell short of perfect. We hope to have another chance to impress you further the next time you visit NYC. All the best, The YOTEL Crew
17 Dec 2018 by hotel_mgmt_team_365
We are glad you enjoyed your overall stay and apologize that there were a few aspects that fell short of perfect. We appreciate you sharing your feedback and will address your comments with our crew. Please come and see us again one day! All the best, The YOTEL Crew
27 Sep 2018 by hotel_mgmt_team_365
We are glad our comfy cabins and convenient location were perfect for your trip, Marian, and we hope to see you again next time you are in NYC. Cheers, The YOTEL Crew
Lovely view of Manhattan
24 May 2019 by hotel_mgmt_team_365
We are thrilled to read that YOTEL was perfect for your trip to NYC, though we regret that there were aspects of our service that fell short. We will address your comments with our crew, and we hope to fully win your heart on your next visit. Until then! The YOTEL Crew
21 May 2019 by hotel_mgmt_team_365
Your perfect score has our crew beaming with pride, and we look forward to earning it again each and every time you visit. Until next time! The YOTEL Crew
21 May 2019 by hotel_mgmt_team_365
It was great to have you with us, and we are glad to learn that your stay was a good one. We appreciate you sharing your feedback, and we look forward to impressing you even more on your next visit. Cheers, The YOTEL Crew
15 May 2019 by hotel_mgmt_team_365
Thanks for spending your NYC getaway at YOTEL! It is wonderful to learn that you had a fantastic experience, and we look forward to providing you with another great stay on your next visit. Hurry back! The YOTEL Crew
About the YOTEL New YorkLocation 570 Tenth Avenue, New York, NY 10036
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly YOTEL New York. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star New York hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 713 guestrooms or units
- 27 levels
- Built in 2011
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (13.6 km / 8.4 mi)
- Train station: New York Penn Station (1.7 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: 42 St. - Port Authority Bus Terminal Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
YOTEL New York offers 713 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a hairdryer. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and Netflix. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
East and West – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
This property offers self-service check-in kiosks. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The tubs are available for use only from May 15th through September 15th for the First King Terrace and the VIP Terrace Suite rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property charges a mandatory deposit of USD 500 per night for bookings in the "Suite, 1 King Bed, View (VIP)" or "Penthouse, 1 King Bed (VIP)" room type. Any unused portions of the deposit will be refunded at check-out. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 40.16 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15.00 and USD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 45 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 62 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 60.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- YOTEL New York Times Square Hotel
- YOTEL Times Square Hotel
- YOTEL New York Times Square
- YOTEL Times Square
- Yotel New York At Times Square West Hotel New York City
- YOTEL New York Hotel
- YOTEL Hotel
- YOTEL New York at Times Square
You should know
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.