Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, LED TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at The Orangery Restaurant
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a business centre
- On-site recreation includes an outdoor tennis court and a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and nice bathrooms
- 14 minutes by car from Newbury Racecourse and 6 minutes from Deanwood Park Golf Course
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend out of 1035 reviews
About the Mercure Newbury Elcot Park HotelLocation Elcot, Newbury, England RG20 8NJ
Mercure Newbury Elcot Park Hotel offers its guests an outdoor tennis court and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. The business-friendly Mercure Newbury Elcot Park Hotel also features multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Newbury hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 73 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow)
- Train station: Hungerford Kintbury Station (3 km / 1.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Mercure Newbury Elcot Park Hotel offers 73 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. LED televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily.
The Orangery Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court and a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Newbury Elcot Park Hotel
- Mercure Elcot Park Hotel
- Mercure Newbury Elcot Park
- Mercure Elcot Park
- Ramada Newbury
- Newbury Ramada
- Ramada Elcot Park
- Mercure Newbury Elcot Park Hotel England
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.