Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 9 bathrooms, satellite TV and DVD players
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry and wedding services
- Just a 3-minute drive from Welford Park and 13 minutes from Newbury Racecourse
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72.0% of guests recommend out of 289 reviews
About the The Bell at BoxfordLocation Lambourn Road, Newbury, England RG20 8DD
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A BBQ, an arcade/games room, and a picnic area are also featured at The Bell at Boxford. Self parking is free. This 3-star Newbury inn is smoke free.
- 9 guestrooms or units
- Full breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Dry cleaning
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Southampton (SOU) (64.6 km / 40.2 mi)
- Train station: Hungerford Kintbury Station (7.2 km / 4.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Bell at Boxford offers 9 forms of accommodation with DVD players and coffee/tea makers. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer. Business-friendly amenities include telephones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- 9 bathrooms
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving outside normal reception hours should contact the property prior to arrival on the telephone number listed on the confirmation form.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 6 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 6 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bell Boxford Inn Newbury
- Bell Boxford Inn
- Bell Boxford Newbury
- Bell Boxford
- The Bell At Boxford Hotel Newbury
- The Bell At Boxford Newbury, England
- The Bell At Boxford Newbury England
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.