Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and DVD players
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Treat yourself to body scrubs, facials or manicures and pedicures at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a health club
- Guests speak favourably about the helpful staff and the beds
- 9 minutes by car from Newbury Racecourse and 13 minutes from Highclere Castle
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80.0% of guests recommend out of 2363 reviews
About the The VineyardLocation Stockcross, Newbury, England RG20 8JU
The Vineyard offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Spa services, a terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury The Vineyard. Free self parking and valet parking are available. This 5-star Newbury hotel is smoke free.
- 49 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (76.6 km / 47.6 mi)
- Train station: Newbury Station (5.3 km / 3.3 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
The Vineyard offers 49 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
The Vineyard has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Pets: GBP 30 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 20.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 30 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 30.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Vineyard Stockcross Hotel Newbury
- Vineyard Stockcross Hotel
- Vineyard Stockcross Newbury
- Vineyard Stockcross
- Vineyard At Stockcross Newbury
- Vineyard At Stockcross Hotel Newbury
- The Vineyard At Stockcross Newbury, England
- The Vineyard At Stockcross Hotel Newbury
- Vineyard Hotel Newbury
- Vineyard Hotel
- Vineyard Newbury
- The Vineyard at Stockcross
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.