Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, electric kettles and showers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a meal at the family restaurant or drinks at the brewpub
- Amenities include a terrace, a fireplace in the lobby and coffee/tea in a common area
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to spaciousness and low noise level
- 10 minutes by car from Newbury Racecourse and 6 minutes from Deanwood Park Golf Course
Reviews from Trip Advisor
97.0% of guests recommend out of 84 reviews
About the Ye Olde Red LionLocation Green Lane, Newbury, England RG20 8XB
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Ye Olde Red Lion also features a terrace, a garden, and a picnic area. Free self parking is available. This Tudor Newbury inn is smoke free.
- 1 floor
- 5 guestrooms or units
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1782
- English breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Newbury Station (8.2 km / 5.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Ye Olde Red Lion offers 5 forms of accommodation. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Electric kettle
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Ye Olde Red Lion – This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Ye Olde Red Lion Pub – On-site brewpub. Open daily.
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 11:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6:30 AM - 11:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Ye Olde Red Lion Inn Newbury
- Ye Olde Red Lion Newbury
You should know
- Children 12 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.