Find cheap hotels in Newcastle
Hotels from £39
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Newcastle
Most frequently booked hotels in Newcastle
Finding Newcastle Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Newcastle? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Newcastle has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Newcastle include:
- The Bluffs Golf Course
- National Music Museum
- University of South Dakota
- Barstow Park
- Spirit Mound
- Cedar County Fairgrounds
- Cedar County Historical Museum
When making plans for your holiday in Newcastle, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Sioux City, IA (SUX-Sioux Gateway) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Newcastle?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Newcastle, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Newcastle are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are June and May, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -12°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 73 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and -2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 293 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 219 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 109 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Newcastle is 694 mm.