Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, electric kettles and hairdryers
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a meeting room and a lift
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the proximity to shopping
- Within a 10-minute walk of Quayside and Northumbria University
The NewBridge Hotel ratings based on 8 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The NewBridge Hotel
10 Jul 2019 by Courtney.
Thanks for your comments, we appreciate your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to hopefully welcoming you again in the future.
29 Jun 2019 by Steve
Many thanks for the comments.
24 Apr 2019 by Courtney.
Thanks for your comments, we appreciate your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to hopefully welcoming you back again soon.
6 Apr 2019 by Courtney.
Thanks for your comments, we appreciate your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us here at The Newbridge Hotel and look forward to seeing you again soon.
1 Apr 2019 by Stacey
Thank you for the score
27 Mar 2019 by Courtney.
Thanks for your comments, we appreciate your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us here at The Newbridge Hotel and look forward to hopefully welcoming you again in the future.
1 Apr 2019 by stacey
Thank you for the score
26 Oct 2018 by Courtney.
Thanks for your feedback, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to hopefully seeing you again in the future.
About the The NewBridge HotelLocation Newbridge Street, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England NE1 8BS
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. The business-friendly The NewBridge Hotel also features a safe deposit box at the front desk and a lift. This 3.5-star Newcastle-upon-Tyne hotel is smoke free.
- 186 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
- Airport: Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.) (11.6 km / 7.2 mi)
- Train station: Manors Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
The NewBridge Hotel offers 186 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. Additionally, rooms include portable fans and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Electric kettle
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
The NewBridge Hotel has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property will place a debit or credit card authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour check-in
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: GBP 0.01 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Premier Inn Newcastle Central Hotel Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- NewBridge Hotel Newcastle upon Tyne
- Premier Inn Newcastle Central Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- New Bridge Hotel Newcastle upon Tyne
- New Bridge Newcastle upon Tyne
- The NewBridge Hotel Hotel
- The NewBridge Hotel Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- The NewBridge Hotel Hotel Newcastle-upon-Tyne
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.