Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer LCD TVs, room service (during limited hours) and rainfall showerheads
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy Italian cuisine while dining at Italian Farmhouse
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests speak favourably about the convenient parking and the overall condition of the property
- Just a 4-minute drive from Stadium of Light and a few minutes from University of Sunderland
- Pets welcome free of charge (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
68.0% of guests recommend out of 328 reviews
About the The Roker Hotel, BW Premier CollectionLocation Roker Terrace, Sunderland, England SR6 9ND
There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 2 meeting rooms available. A terrace, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the eco-friendly The Roker Hotel, BW Premier Collection. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Sunderland hotel is smoke free.
- 43 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 3 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.) (31 km / 19.3 mi)
- Train station: Sunderland Station (4.6 km / 2.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Roker Hotel, BW Premier Collection offers 43 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a rainfall showerhead and a hydromassage showerhead, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
Italian Farmhouse – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Poetic License – Overlooking the ocean, this cocktail bar specialises in soul food and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open selected days.
Let There Be Crumbs – This Cafe overlooks the ocean. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Guests might experience some noise from the bar located downstairs. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- 24-hour check-in
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Roker Hotel Sunderland
- Roker Hotel BW Premier Collection
- Best Western Roker Sunderland
- Best Western Roker
- Roker Hotel Sunderland
- Best Western Sunderland
- Roker BW Premier Collection
- Best Western Roker Hotel
- The Roker Hotel BW Premier Collection
- The Roker Hotel, BW Premier Collection Hotel
- The Roker Hotel, BW Premier Collection Sunderland
- The Roker Hotel, BW Premier Collection Hotel Sunderland
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.