Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to spaciousness and overall comfort
- 14 minutes by foot from Porth Beach and a 5-minute drive from Watergate Bay Beach
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 679 reviews
About the Best Western Hotel BristolLocation Narrowcliff, Newquay, England TR7 2PQ
Best Western Hotel Bristol offers its guests an indoor pool and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a picnic area are also featured at the business-friendly Best Western Hotel Bristol. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Newquay hotel.
- 1 building
- 74 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Beauty salon
- Computer for guest use
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) (7.3 km / 4.5 mi)
- Train station: Newquay Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Best Western Hotel Bristol offers 74 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Best Western Hotel Bristol has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Cave exploring nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
The property’s restaurant is closed on December 31.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- Pets: GBP 12 per pet, per day
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: GBP 65
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 7.00 and GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 12 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Hotel Bristol Newquay
- Best Western Hotel Bristol
- Best Western Bristol Newquay
You should know
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).