Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer sofa beds, satellite TV and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- For dining with ocean views, stop by La Rochelle, one of the property's 2 restaurants
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with deep-tissue massages, body wraps or facials at Ooh La La Spa
- Services include tour or ticket assistance, a porter and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and spaciousness
- Just a 3-minute drive from Porth Beach and a few minutes from Fistral Beach
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
64.0% of guests recommend out of 1269 reviews
About the Hotel VictoriaLocation East Street, Newquay, England TR7 1DB
There are 2 restaurants on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Hotel Victoria offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. A nightclub, a fitness centre, and a sauna are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Victoria. The hotel can provide wedding services and tour/ticket assistance. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Newquay hotel is smoke free.
- 71 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1897
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) (8.1 km / 5 mi)
- Train station: Newquay Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Victoria offers 71 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. This individually decorated accommodation includes sofa beds. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. This Newquay hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
La Rochelle – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant only serves dinner.Reservations are required.
Senior Dicks – This theme restaurant specialises in Mexican cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The Regency Restaurant – This theme restaurant specialises in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Scuba diving on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
Ooh La La Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets: GBP 12.50 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 5.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 12.50 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Victoria Newquay
- Hotel Victoria
- Victoria Newquay